We fight to protect our client's rights throughout the Galveston / Houston Area
We Provide Criminal and Ticket Defense in the following courts;
- All Criminal District and County Courts in Harris, Galveston and Brazoria Counties
- All Justice of the Peace Courts in Harris, Galveston, Brazoria, Fort Bend and Montgomery Counties
- All Municipal Courts in Harris, Galveston, Brazoria, Fort Bend and Montgomery Counties except for the Friendswood, and Texas City Courts in Galveston County and the El Lago and Taylor Lake Village Municipal Courts in Harris County.
If you are a loved one are facing a criminal investigation or have been arrested in the State of Texas you need an aggressive legal defense to protect your rights. We provide criminal defense for our clients facing misdemeanor and felony charges in Galveston, Harris and Brazoria Counties.
Ticket and Class C Criminal Defense
Occupational Driver Licenses
If you have received a traffic citation (ticket) or other class c citation your first response may be to simply pay the citation. Before you do contact an experienced traffic ticket attorney. Many people do not realize that a ticket can result in;
- Points on your driving record
- Increased insurance costs
- Surcharges from DPS
- Possible License Suspension
In addition certain class c criminal offenses can result in;
- Denial or revocation of a concealed handgun permit
- Issues with state licensing boards (ie. Nursing Board, Texas Medical Board etc.)
If you currently have a suspended license or are facing a suspension hearing we can help. We handle DPS suspension hearings in Harris and Galveston Counties and can help you obtain an occupational driver license if you reside in Harris or Galveston Counties or if the suspension is based on an event in one of those counties. Often we can have you legally on the road in 72 hour to 1 week.
Our goal is to represent clients in the most effective and efficient means possible to achieve their needs. We strive to keep our clients driving record clear of points and convictions while attempting to keep the client from appearing in court.
Protect your rights! Call our office today. 713-941-1329.